In addition to regular dredging hoses, CDSR also produces and supplies special hoses such as Pre-shaped Elbow Hose, Jet Water Hose, etc. for specific applications. CDSR is also in the position to supply dredging hoses with customized design.
Pre-shaped Elbow Hose
The Pre-shaped Elbow Hose is generally installed in a special part of the equipment. It can change the direction of pipeline transportation, and can have a good shock absorption effect so as to protect the equipment.
Main Types of Elbow Hose
* Elbow Hose with Steel Nipple
* Reducing Elbow Hose with Steel Nipple
* Elbow Hose with Sandwich Flange
|(1) Bore Size||200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm (tolerance: ±3 mm)|
|(2) Working Pressure||1.5 MPa ~ 2.0 MPa|
|(3) Elbow Angle||Steel Nipple Type||90°|
|Sandwich Flange Type||25° ~ 90°|
(1) The Pre-shaped Elbow Hose is different from ordinary discharge hoses. As its hose body is curved, its lining has to withstand excessive wear during use, the CDSR Pre-shaped Elbow Hose is designed to ensure that its lining has sufficient wear resistance.
(2) It is suitable for conveying mixtures of water(or seawater), silt, mud, clay and silver sand, ranging in specific gravity from 1.0 g/cm³ to 2.0 g/cm³, but not suitable for conveying large or hard particals such as medium and coarse sand, gravel, etc.
(3) It usually applies to small bore pipelines under low working pressure.
Jet Water Hose
The Jet Water Hose is designed to convey water, seawater or mixed water containing a small amount of sediment under certain pressure. Generally, the Jet Water Hose doesn't wear much but is usually under high pressure during use. Therefore it requires relatively high pressure rating, high flexibility and extensibility and sufficient stiffness.
Jet Water Hoses are often applied on Trailing Suction Hopper Dredgers, installed at the draghead, in the flushing pipeline on the drag arm and in other flushing system pipelines. They can also be applied in long-distance water conveying pipelines.
Types: Jet Water Hose with Steel Nipple, Jet Water Hose with Sandwich Flange
(1) Easy to install.
(2) Weather resistant, with excellent bending resistance and flexibility.
(3) Suitable for high pressure conditions.
|(1) Bore Size||100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm
(tolerance: ±3 mm)
|(2) Hose Length||10 m ~ 11.8 m|
|(3) Working Pressure||2.5 MPa|
* Customized specifications are also available.
CDSR Dredging Hoses fully comply with the requirements of ISO 28017-2018 "Rubber hoses and hose assemblies, wire or textile reinforced, for dredging applications-Specification" as well as HG/T2490-2011
CDSR hoses are designed and manufactured under a quality system in accordance with ISO 9001.